Sorrento Cabinet Construction
- The cabinet box is completely enclosed, using a 5/8” full top for better quality, stronger and allows for easier installation.
- All of our floors, tops and fixed shelves are glued and doweled for maximum strength.
- The ¼” back of the cabinet is placed into grooves found in the top, bottom and sides of the cabinet to hold it in place for maximum stability and better quality.
- 4-1/4” hanger support rails are doweled into the cabinet sides and back for more strength and allow the cabinet to be screwed into the wall.
- Our frameless construction allows the cabinet box to be more accessible and there are no obstructions from your stored items.
- Cabinet dimension can be adjusted within 1/8” increments letting you customize your cabinets to fit any space.
We have 2 types of drawer boxes.
- The first is our standard melamine drawer box. It is constructed with white or natural maple melamine material. The bottom of the box is secured into grooves in the side, back and front of the drawer to give the unit strength.
- The second type is a maple dovetail made out of 5/8” solid maple and dovetail joints for an even stronger, higher quality drawer. The bottom of the box is secured into grooves in the sides, back and front of the drawer to give the unit strength.
Our standard cabinet uses a ¾” extension undermount track. These tracks allow for more usable drawer space and are hidden underneath the drawer. It also comes standard with a clip system that allows you to easily remove the drawer from the tracks.
The full-extension drawer allows for maximum drawer space and comes with our blumotion (soft close) feature. It also comes standard with a clip system that allows you to easily remove the drawer from the tracks.
- All of our hinges are re-adjustable to level and square the door to the cabinet box. Our standard hinge allows for a 107 degree opening. An upgraded hinge that allows a 170 degree opening is also available.